Chocolate Nest Eggs
This makes 12. It is perhaps best not to double it because the
cornflakes might be broken up. One could make two sets simultaneously
almost as easily.
||Dark or mainly dark chocolate
(eg 16 dark + 8 milk kisses)
||Jelly beans or other small
|Small baking cups placed in
Copyright © 2005, Alex Stark. All rights reserved.
- Melt chocolate in microwave or in bowl over boiling water, using
a large bowl;
- Add some cornflakes and toss in the chocolate until well-covered;
- Continue adding cornflakes and toss until chocolate begins to run
- Drop chocolate flakes loosely into baking cups, leaving a slight
indentation in the centre;
- Place egg-candy in the centres of the nests.